Accommodation Rates & Information
A focal point of our resort is this bronze sculpture of a red-tail hawk, by local Muskoka Ontario artist Brenda Wainman Goulet. This soaring artwork is dedicated to the memory of Paul Tapley, who loved and cared for this piece of earth. Family and traditions are important to us
|All units are non-smoking!||2020 UNIT RATES|
|Cottage Name (MAX. OCCUPANCY)||DAILY||WEEKEND||WEEKLY|
|2 Bedroom (5 ppl. max.)
ANCHOR summer only
FARSIDE summer only
|2 Bedroom (5 ppl. max)
|3 Bedroom (7 ppl. max.)
TAMARACK (Handicap Accessible)
CLOVER (summer only)
3 Bedroom (1.5 bath) (7 ppl. max)
|4 Bedroom (2 bath) (9 ppl. max.)
|EACH EXTRA PERSON
ABOVE MAX. (with permission of management)
|6 Bedroom "LODGE"
Rate based on 10 persons
Max. occupancy 18
Note: Children / Infants count as people
COUPLES – LOW SEASON – SPECIAL PRICES LISTED BELOW
* NOTE: OUR WEEKEND PACKAGE IS 2 1/2 DAYS LONG -- WITH A LATE 5 P.M. CHECKOUT SO YOU CAN PLAY LONGER.
Summer season rentals are weekly only, minimum 2 night stay at other times.
TAX 13% HST AS APPLICABLE
REGULAR RATES APPLY
All Fridays and Saturdays, all year, plus Sunday nights on Holiday Weekends.
Weeks of Easter, School Breaks, Christmas and New Years, Family Day
June 19 to Sept.7, and Sept.18 to Oct. 13
Low Season Specials and Discounts
* Mid week discounts are available.
* If you need an earlier weekend checkout, we can adjust the package rate.
* See our "Specials and Packages" page
* Please contact us directly for these specials as their availability can vary due to special events, occupancy, and our spring and fall maintenance schedule.
COUPLES: your personal cottage for $175/night! Low Season, two night minimum stay.
SENIORS 15% discount, two night minimum stay. Some dates restricted.
* Refer to Arrivals and Departures for times of checkout.
Other Useful Information
ARRIVALS AND DEPARTURES
Weekly & Daily Bookings: Check-in 3pm Check-out 10am
Weekend Bookings: Check-in 4 pm Check-out 5pm Sunday. Our packages let you stay longer
we ask that you respect these times. We may be able to vary these times by prior arrangement. Significant changes may require an extra charge. As a small family establishment we close our office about 6 p.m. If you plan to arrive in the evening, please notify us so we can arrange to meet you.
For very late arrivals we will leave a note with a cell contact # on the office door for you, and a map to the cottage. Please call this number if you require assistance.
Bondi guests are welcome to invite day visitors when advance notice is given: a day use charge of $25/person per day allows full use of Bondi facilities
We accept Visa, Master card and Debit cards and cheques (with suitable identification) are accepted.
Deposit payments may also be made by Email Interac Payment.
- We require 40% deposit to confirm all reservations.
- For deposit refund; 36 days notice is required.
EXCEPTION: July & August cancellation date is May 1st.
- A deposit handling fee of $80.00 is non-refundable.
- Deposits are applied to any unused portion of a reservation.
- Note that cancellation with less than 30 days notice, or for July/August bookings cancelled after June 1, full payment is required. We recommend that you consider travel insurance.
Extra as applicable - HST 13%
Our entire resort is a non smoking/ non-vaping area both inside and out. There is a $250.00 fee charged if evidence of smoking is found.
No service charges are added to your bill. Gratuities are optional and most welcome. ( Please note that bookings made through on-line platforms are subject to a 10% surcharge.) Your BEST RATE is always the one you will get by calling us directly, as all these booking systems charge an extra fee.
HOUSEKEEPING INFORMATION BED N' BATH
• Linens, towels and face cloths are provided.
• Please request cribs or highchairs, or any special need arrangements at time of reservation to avoid any extra charges for last minute changes. Please bring your own crib linens.
• A towel exchange is provided mid-week on a request basis.
• A change of bed linens is provided for guests who are with us longer than a week.
• Please bring your own beach towels.
• A laundry facility is provided in summer.
Due to fire regulations, outdoor fires are not permitted.
Fireworks require our prior permission.
Please read and heed the instructions for disposal of wood stove ashes that are posted in your cottage. All units have smoke and Carbon Monoxide alarms and a fire extinguisher.
A gas BBQ, picnic table and lawn chairs are included for each cottage, from May 15 to Oct. 15.
BOATS (May 15 to Oct. 15)
1 canoe, 2 paddles & 2 lifejackets are included with cottage rentals, in season(May 15 to Oct. 15)
A paddleboat is complimentary. Power boats from 6 to 10 HP, kayaks and stand-up paddleboards may be rented. To ensure availability please reserve your boat at time of booking your accommodation. (See our boats page for rental rates) Docking is available at a nominal fee if you have your own boat.
Regretfully we cannot accept pets, except in Blackberry cottage, a 3 bedroom cottage adjacent to the main resort property. Some restrictions and an added kennel fee apply.
Boarding arrangements may be made in nearby kennels in advance.
Contact us for more information.